Monday, March 15, 2010

Head Case

No, not me.  I mean the show: Head Case


It's about neurotic, slightly abrasive therapist to the stars, Dr. Elizabeth Goode (Alexandra Wentworth), and her  two co-workers, Lola the receptionist (Michelle Arthur) and Freudian psychoanalyst Dr. Finkelstein (Steve Landesberg) who is constantly trying to poach clients.  I know this rave will not do it justice because I'm still trying to get used to the daylight savings adjustment and I'm only halfway through my second cup of coffee this morning, but I needed to tell you all ASAP about this gem.  Alexis and I stayed up far too late for a school night watching 9 straight episodes last night.  It's like a well-choreographed improv show.  I'm addicted.  It's currently available on Netflix instant view.  Go check it out immediately. 

No comments: