Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Inspiration

I haven't had much time for my creative outlets lately.  I've been doing a lot of other great stuff, but I know I can't do it all, so my sewing machine has gone untouched for a while and that's ok.

However, I am still collecting inspiration wherever I can.  I work for an architecture / interior design firm and in my research today I decided to explore a little further into the world of Kyle Bunting.  Hide rugs, folks.  So much texture!  His stuff is really great and truly inspiring.

I took a few screenshots from his website to give you a flavor of what's got me in a tizzy.


Pretty fantastic stuff, huh?  I think I'd be more inclined to hang it on the wall than use it as a rug, just because I wouldn't want anyone stepping on it.

1 comment:

patricia belyea said...

Those rugs are inspirational for quilters!