Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion Advice, Please


Some of you might know I am obsessed with Fashion Under $100.  I am inherently bad at fashion, so I read this blog all the frickin' time to make sure I don't get stuck in the 90s like I have been in the past. I'm not exaggerating.  Ask any of my friends.  They'll be nice about it, but it's true.  So I'm cruising through Dana's old December 2010 posts when I come across this outfit of Cameron Diaz.  I happen to have all of the pieces you see here, including an improvement on the leggings with a sequin tux stripe running up the side. I love this look, but I'm wondering if I can pull it off.  My two concerns: 1) I do not look like Cameron Diaz, nor do I have her body - I am more of a Christina Hendricks type.  2) I've said this before: I tend to look stupid in trendy outfits.  This leans toward a more classic look, but would I look like I'm trying too hard?  Thoughts??

1 comment:

Michela Bedard said...

You would totally rock this, but if I were you I would not wear the scrunchy boots. Instead I would wear some black booties with the leggings and jacket. You'd look great!