Thursday, January 20, 2011

A+ for Enthusiasm

image via cnet news

I don't think people really believe it until they see it:  I am a shameless dancer.  I don't mean, after a few drinks at a wedding, when "Louie Louie" comes on at a Mariner's game, or only in front of my closest friends; I mean anywhere, any time.  Grocery store is playing my jam?  I'm be-boppin' down the aisles picking out my cereal.  No joke.  If you're an insecure person, don't go anywhere with me that might be playing hits from the 80s or 90s; you will, guaranteed, be mortified.

That being said, there's a brand new game out that's perfect for a gal like me: Xbox Kinect's Dance Central.  While I don't personally have this game (yet), our good friends got one over the holidays and invited us over to play the other night.  It is so awesome.  Included in the song list are classic hits of my era, such as "Poison," by Bel Biv Devoe.  When it came to my turn, I chose that song and danced the hell out of it.  I may not have hit every move, but I definitely earned points among the group for putting forth unabashed effort.

No comments: