Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Secret Weapon


Most women will admit to owning a secret weapon dress.  This is a dress that makes her look and feel great when she puts it on, no matter what.  She wears it on a first date, revenge date, when she knows she'll bump into a crush, and sometimes to work if she's feeling sassy.  For the last couple years, mine has been a black jersey sleeveless sheath dress with a turtleneck.  It makes me look ten pounds lighter and is appropriate for almost any occasion, provided I wear the right shoes.  However, I think I may have found a new one.  

The new dress, pictured above, is actually navy and it fits like a glove.  Today I'm wearing it with office-appropriate nude pumps, but I did take it for a test drive over this past weekend wearing my new cognac peep toes with the zipper detail.  It drew a lot of attention.  This also may have been due to the fact that I was with my best lady, Abby, who looked amazing and was getting drinks bought for her left and right.  It's hard not to notice two confident ladies in cocktail dresses and stilettos.

No comments: